PDA

View Full Version : Jake Plummer Game Used Cleat

geoff
12-24-2005, 03:01 PM
HI I bought on Ebay a JAKE PLUMMER game used cleat. It came with a certificate. I want to know if the cleat is real or fake. On the inside is the date it says 8-12 but I can not read what yr it looks like 2003 or 2005. It shows a lot of game use to it. It also has his number 16 on the back and his autograph on the side. Do game used cleats have markins on the inside? Also it has made in China .What size shoe does he wear? It says 12.5. It has an x on the front of the shoe and is also ripped .Can I get some help on this cleat please. Any help would be nice.And who did Denver play on the preseason on 8-12 this yr and on 8-12 on 2003.Here are the pictures of the cleat. Thanks!!!

pietraynor
12-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Per a quick glance at gettyimages, I'd say '05 is out, he's wearing high tops; there are a few pics from the '04 Hall of Fame Game w/ him wearing this style of shoe; Also appears to be a few pics from Aug. 2003 practice w/ him wearing the style you pictured. Hope this helps.. you can take a look for yourself at www.gettyimages.com (http://www.gettyimages.com). Jay

geoff
12-24-2005, 07:55 PM
Great thanks jay that did help.I had no clue about that site.But are they real.thanks