PDA

View Full Version : Royals' game-used

coxfan
05-26-2016, 10:00 AM
This was probably covered before, but I can't find it. Does anyone know a phone number or e-mail for Kansas City Royals game-used items?

Phil316
05-26-2016, 05:16 PM
I am not sure if this is a still valid but try royalsauthentics@royals.com

TBM
05-27-2016, 07:59 AM
Royals do a horrible job replying be email. Takes them weeks to reply at times. Here is their phone number that they answer at times - (816) 504-4041. I say at times cause I've called various times on various days, game days and non game days. They also reply to Twitter messages. @Royalsauthentics.

coxfan
06-14-2016, 08:47 AM
Thanks greatly for the help. Using the e-mail and phone number provided by others on this thread, I was able to get two desirable game-used balls from the Royals, and their staff was very helpful and pleasant.

However, I learned to follow these steps for best results:

1) Wait until the Royals start a road trip. E-mail replies are prompter if they're not on a home stand.

2) Then e-mail royalsauthentics@royals.com with the game dates and kinds of items you want. You'll get a response with the authenticated items from the games indicated.

3) With the e-mail's authentication numbers in hand, call 816-504-4041, leaving a voice-mail if needed, and ask which of the authenticated items on the e-mail list are still available. Many on the e-mail list may have been sold or otherwise distributed, but they'll check for you on the phone. Then you can order on the phone. Prices for the balls were inexpensive, compared with other teams.

TBM
06-16-2016, 10:51 PM
Coxfan,

Glad u have had a great experience with the Royals Authentics store. I gotta say I'm 95% satisfied with all my interactions with them too. I've seen the horror stories about other teams. So glad that doesn't happen with the Royals. My main problem is that I have cought them charging more for an item over the phone vs in store. I don't mind paying shipping but up to hundreds of dollars difference really sucks. I will sing their praises for most everything else. I can even understand the nearly outrageous prices they are charging for some items these days, that comes with going to the WS back to back years and winning a championship. Some items have gone up 4 and 5 times what they were last year.