X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrianRichards
    • Apr 2016

New member just introducing myself...

Hello!

First time posting... Just wanted to introduce myself a bit: 46-year-old guy here who has been collecting sports memorabilia-type stuff since I was a kid. Just recently dipped my toes into the "game used/game issued" area of the hobby with a few purchases. I mainly collect the Minnesota Vikings, but I also pick up Twins baseball items occasionally, and was a HUGE fan of the old Minnesota North Stars. I'm fortunate in that the girlfriend loves collecting sports stuff as well, so it works out like that, LOL! I also write a Vikings memorabilia blog for the website vikingsdigitaldiaries.com called the "Vintage Vikings Collection". Check it out if you get a chance! I was bored yesterday after work, and decided to mess around with my game-used/issued stuff a bit and finally take a photo of it all together: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
  • swainer
    • Feb 2012

Re: New member just introducing myself...

Welcome aboard! It is nice having the significant other in your corner. That doesn't happen too often. Nice collection!
    Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com

Comment

• Juicyfruit66
      • May 2015

I'll check it out at work! Lucky your wife dies t regard your collection as junk haha (I'm a clown crying on the inside).

Comment

• Juicyfruit66
        • May 2015

Doesn't

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
          • Dec 2009

Welcome to the forum. Who's Stars & Stripe Twins caps is in the photo? I have a Kurt Suzuki Stars & Stripes cap in my collection. Did you get a chance to check out the Twins Authentics shop at the stadium? I heard they have a lot of great game used memorabilia there.

Happy Collecting...
          sigpic

Comment

• BrianRichards
            • Apr 2016

The cap belonged to Twins pitching coach Neil Allen, who wore it during the 4th of July game a couple years back. I picked it up as part of a game-used "mystery grab bag" the Twins Authentics booth was selling at a game I was at recently.

Comment

Working...