PDA

View Full Version : Dayton Dragons Game Used Jerseys Wanted

chakes89
02-03-2007, 05:59 PM
I am looking for game used Dayton Dragons jerseys from any year and used by any player

intheminors
02-06-2007, 12:10 AM
I'd love to find one too. When I talked to the team, they said they only donate them to charitable organizations. When I e-mailed back, I received no other response.

Kyle

chakes89
02-06-2007, 12:16 AM
They are almost impossible to find. I have one but want to get more. I got mine for free though. I have only seen one on ebay in the past 4 years.

sfm12
02-19-2007, 07:31 PM
I have a game used jersey from Samone Peters that he wore in the 2001 Midwest League All Star Game at Fifth Third Field while a member of the Dragons. I won it in a charity auction directly from the Dragons and it comes with a COA signed by the President of the Dragons Robert Murphy. If this is of interest let me know and I can send you photos of both the jersey and the COA. I think I was to email one of you sometime last year pictures of the jersey but my camera was dead. I now have it back and will be happy to send pics at the end of this week if interested. Let me know....BTW, I am an original season ticket holder and this is the only GU jersey I have ever seen from the Dragons.

smillard12@yahoo.com

chakes89
02-19-2007, 08:28 PM
Can you please email me some pics and info about the jersey?

my emails that should work are
chakes89@hotmail.com and chakes89@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Chris

chakes89
02-19-2007, 11:52 PM
Oh by the way, I was the one you were supposed to email pics of the jersey to.