Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JRocker49
    • Jan 2007

RE: Problem with check i sent to a member

I had a case of idnetity theft with my bank through a paypal spoof well they cleaned out my bank account and th ebank closed my account so i unfortunately had 1 check go unpaid to one of our members montemac. i di dnot have his contact info he just contacted me 25 min ago and i will be making restitution to him next friday / pay day figured i would keep the forum in the look. also monte stated he would post on the forum when he receives the mo my deepest apologies Monte
    Ken Golem
  • 33bird
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: Problem with check i sent to a member

Had the same thing happen with Paypal. Would have been cleaned out except our bank smelled something fishy going on and called us and they put a stop to all activity on our account. After that I was done with paypal. I've heard too many horror stories about the same thing. There's a site out there where everybody posts their horror stories about being cleaned out of money because of paypal. Beware.
    G.todd

Comment

• camarokids
      • Jun 2006

thru paypal spoof? did you put your info into a phony email ? I have had paypal for a long time.... no problems yet .... confusious says.......? ? I don't know know, what does he say ? I hope I don't have any problems.... watch for the ebay phony emails and even the local banks are getting hit.....seriously are you using a virus scan too and never answer emails asking for info..........delete ... delete...delete them b*stards.....
      Thank you,
      David

This is my email address here!
      dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• JRocker49
        • Jan 2007

yeah i just downloaded a security package from norton it should help also i will of ocurse neevr anwaser any emails for info ever again. thankfully my bank is going to reimburse me just takes a few weeks since the trasactions were made overseas using my visa debit card and thankfully visa/ the bank provide some protection. but it is still a major pain in the a?? and inconvience to me and others

Comment

• Elite
          • Jul 2006

I posted on this thread before and he said that he would get a check out to me, that Friday. Well that has been well over a month ago and now he is not turning any of our emails.

Elite

Comment

• worldchamps
            • Dec 2005

Ken

Maybe Karma caught up to you.

Bill

aka Travis Haefner bat never paid for.
            sigpic

Comment

• pujols916
              • Mar 2007

I had paypal issues but it was my stupidity i got that email and put my info in there BANG 500 GONE IN 10MIN ,,, of course i got it back paypal put it back after phone interview emails and 2 weeks , but my foult not paypal they have been great to me lloll my money right

Comment

• JRocker49
                • Jan 2007

i refunded payment by money order 3 weeks ago and have not seen any emails

Comment

• kj33706
                  • Jun 2006

ken did the check you sent me ever clear just wondering i haven't looked at my statement let me know
                  kj

Comment

• JRocker49
                    • Jan 2007

yeah over a month ago my friend it is all good

Comment

Working...