PDA

View Full Version : GU Ball ID bounty, 25$

Dcdopson@aol.com
06-09-2016, 11:43 AM
I have a ball from Jameson Taillon's first start. Initially listed as Cespedes could to screen, 1st inning, I believe this is actually his first and second recorded MLB outs to the 1st and 2nd batter of the game. 1st pitch he kept, there was a foul ball prior to DeAza first out of the inning so the third ball in play. Pitts home feed shows Taillon recycled the ball (third overall) for 1st and second outs and they panned away from Taillon. I was at the game and noticed that he then used the ball to pitch to Cespedes and it was fouled back to screen. It was listed as that at the GU booth so I grabbed it. Is there someone who can identify through Mets or MLB feed? I can supply pics of the ball because there was a good shot of Taillon holding the ball in glove prior to 2nd batter.

25$ to first person who can successfully identify the ball vis a link or photo match as either linked to first MLB out of if infact there's video that proves he continually used the ball that ended up being the foul to screen.

Dcdopson@aol.com
06-09-2016, 11:44 AM
Game is Mets v Pirates, 6/816, at PNC Park. Pretty simple if you have the ability to view feeds as ball in question is in the Top 1st

memorabiliaunlimited
06-09-2016, 12:36 PM
first pitch was kept. then a ball, then a foul ball (3rd pitch). new ball is given after that. then throws first called strike. de aza flies out after that and the same ball is used for the next batter, conforto. conforto grounds out to first. on both feeds (mets and pirates), the shot then goes off the ball while jaso throws it to the second baseman, though taillon appears to indicate he wants the ball back by picking his glove up to catch a ball. next up is cespedes. couple pitches and he fouls one off the back screen.

cannot conclusively prove that it is the same ball since in both feeds it pans out without showing whether he ended up with the ball again, but i think there is a very good chance that it is. hope this helps!

Dcdopson@aol.com
06-09-2016, 07:34 PM
Hopefully these photos will show...

Dcdopson@aol.com
06-09-2016, 07:35 PM
2nd shot

Dcdopson@aol.com
06-09-2016, 07:35 PM
And the last transfer

Dcdopson@aol.com
06-09-2016, 07:36 PM
Hopefully these photos will show...