Clear All
  • joshmiller0
    • Mar 2010

strange sports items

Interesting items!
  • metsbats
    • Nov 2005

Re: strange sports items

Thanks for sharing. I can see dentures, pony tails and beards being strange but Piazza's bat??
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• godwulf
      • Aug 2007

I think the strangest sports-related thing that I (will admit that I) own is a shower-wrap used by Kelly Stinnett, ca. 1999. I've seen him a couple of times since I got it, but never worked up the nerve to ask him to sign the thing.

How about R.J. Reynolds' high school varsity jacket? That's pretty random.
      Jeff
      godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• sox83cubs84
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

I recall a longtime collector in the late 1970s who had an "in" with the Phillies. Not for jersey or caps, mind you...this guy sold game worn jockstraps and underpants of Phillies stars.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• amgmap
          • Apr 2006

Great topic! The strangest thing I own is a hockey jersey that had to be cut off the player, on ice, due to injury. It's crazy and what you would expect from medical scissors lol
          Washington Nationals, Ryan Zimmerman, Bryce Harper
          http://s927.photobucket.com/user/amgmap/library/
          amgmap@gmail.com

Comment

• sox83cubs84
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by amgmap
            Great topic! The strangest thing I own is a hockey jersey that had to be cut off the player, on ice, due to injury. It's crazy and what you would expect from medical scissors lol
            Over the years, I've authenticated 2 or 3 NFL jerseys of the same description.

Dave Miedema

Comment

Working...