PDA

View Full Version : Kiki Cuyler

mjkm90
12-25-2005, 12:57 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday everyone! Here is a pic of me with my new replica 1932 Kiki Cuyler jersey. I'm holding my signature model buckle back Cuyler mitt and 40 H. C. bat. Anyone get any vintage items this year? Mike H

ChrisCavalier
12-25-2005, 02:03 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday everyone! Here is a pic of me with my new replica 1932 Kiki Cuyler jersey. I'm holding my signature model buckle back Cuyler mitt and 40 H. C. bat. Anyone get any vintage items this year? Mike H
Hello Mike-

What a great picture! Great to see you with your new treasure.

I think my gift this year actually doesn't translate well into a picture. It's the new relationships I've formed with the people of this site.

Thanks to everyone here and have a great holiday.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe

mjkm90
12-25-2005, 03:46 PM
Thanks Chris and it's great to have you on board. We need more people to become vocal for the new year and start more vintage threads (my resolution to the site). :D Mike H

slidekellyslide
12-26-2005, 11:34 AM
Sweet jersey Mike! My baseball related Christmas items were the 2006 Standard Catalog, Smithsonian Baseball (It was killin' me knowing that was under the tree for the past month and I couldn't look at it), A Dick Stuart Lincoln Chiefs Wire Photo, and my Mom made me a Mike 'King' Kelly doll to go along with the three other dolls she made me this past year.

hazen
12-27-2006, 07:18 PM
Wow, that stuff is amazing. Hazen "kiki" Cuyler is my cousin, so to see other people celebrate his life the way that you have is very cool.

Thanks so much,
Aimee