Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Juicyfruit66
    • May 2015

this is weird

I bought a signed gary carter poster awhile back, cant even remember the seller off ebay. This week i see my exact poster being auctionned on ebay, only problem is i still own it. Im talking same crease lines, stains.....exact same one! Ive messaged the seller and hopefully can solve the mystery of the magical listing ( if i was posting this maliciously id wait for reply but this is more of an oddball post if anything) http://www.ebay.com/itm/272260374278...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

Re: this is weird

Seller: Is the autograph in the exact same spot? I go this at a game in Montreal many years ago - Could he have bought it from me? Maybe I didn't take the listing down - Thanks for your info - Fred
    Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• Juicyfruit66
      • May 2015

Its the same spot same auto same creases same blemishes, I bought mine months ago maybe a year ago.

Comment

• Juicyfruit66
        • May 2015

Tony are you the seller who has this listing? I haven't heard a reply on ebay yet

Comment

• Juicyfruit66
          • May 2015

Sorry that confused me, now I realize fred is the seller. Fred hasn't replied to me yet...

Comment

• 3arod13
            • Apr 2006

His response didn't make sense. However, he ended the auction, so your guess is as good as mine.
            Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• memorabiliaunlimited
              • Oct 2013

i have had someone do this to me as well, only even worse. years ago i had a larry bird autographed basketball listed for sale on ebay, and someone took my photos and listed it for sale as theirs for the same price! when i asked why, he said it looked identical and didnt want to take his own photos.

Comment

• 3arod13
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by memorabiliaunlimited
                i have had someone do this to me as well, only even worse. years ago i had a larry bird autographed basketball listed for sale on ebay, and someone took my photos and listed it for sale as theirs for the same price! when i asked why, he said it looked identical and didnt want to take his own photos.
                Happens all the time!
                Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

Working...