PDA

View Full Version : Preston Wilson game-used bats (Marlins, Rockies, Nationals, Astros, Cardinals)

Birdbats
07-03-2016, 10:23 PM
Seems I've cornered the market on Preston Wilson game-used bats. I have lumber from his days with Florida, Colorado, Washington, Houston and St. Louis. These bats were left behind with the Cardinals when Wilson retired, though only few have #3 on them (his number with the Cardinals). Some bats have the correct number for the team he played with, several have number changes that show he took the bats from team to team. Some are Louisville Sluggers, most are Rawlings. Almost all show good use and several have taped handles/knobs; if you're familiar with Wilson, you know he used a variety of taping methods and sometimes no tape at all.

Pricing: $50 for one bat, $90 for two, $120 for three, $140 for four, $150 for five, $10 more for each bat beyond five. Buyer pays actual shipping. If you have questions about particular bats or want more photos, you can reach me at birdbats@charter.net.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w232/birdbats/Wilson%20bats_zpsqcqwyfbr.jpg

Birdbats
07-25-2016, 06:32 PM
Bump.

Birdbats
07-29-2016, 10:35 AM
Bottom two bats in the photo are no longer available. The only other possible Cardinals bats are the second one down (brown, branded "Marlins"), and the eighth one down (Hornsby, branded "Nationals") -- they both have "3" written over blocked-out numbers.