Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mouschi3
    • Aug 2014

2001 white sox throw back jersey gamer?

I am looking at a white sox throwback jersey that is supposedly a game used jersey. It does not have the S1/48/## whatever rectangular tag by the majestic patch. Does that mean it is 100% not a gamer for sure? Any help greatly appreciated - thanks!
    Attached Files
  • Phil316
    • May 2013

Re: 2001 white sox throw back jersey gamer?

Do you have a picture of the inside wash tag and also the back of the jersey. Thanks

Comment

• sox83cubs84
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Phil316
      Do you have a picture of the inside wash tag and also the back of the jersey. Thanks
      Good call...these photos are essential to authentication, as 48 is a size sold via retail outlets.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• mouschi3
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Phil316
        I'm working on this - what would I be looking for to see if it is game used?

Comment

• sox83cubs84
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by mouschi3
          I'm working on this - what would I be looking for to see if it is game used?
          If it's game issued or intended for game use, there will be a laundry tag on the inside, attached to the left (when worn) torso seam that will have a four-digit numeric code on it. For this type of Majestic jersey, code 0062 is a team piece. If the code is 6200, it's a retail item.

Dave M.

Comment

Working...