Potential Value of Derek Jeter Game Used 1995 Hat (#7 Tribute)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • canjond
    • May 2008

Potential Value of Derek Jeter Game Used 1995 Hat (#7 Tribute)

I'm hoping someone can help me out with the potential value of a 1995 Jeter game used hat (Mantle Tribute). Here's the story... My girlfriend's father is a retired NYPD officer who spent a fair amount of time doing stadium security. He is not a collector per se, but rather a life-long Yankees fan. To cut to the chase, in 1995, he was working on field stadium security, and was given this hat directly by Jeter after a game. I've asked him if he recalled the game (for a potential photo-match) but unfortunately he doesn't recall the game. I tried to snap as many photos as possible, including the tagging, the #7 embroidery, and Jeter's signature under the brim. The hat is not for sale, but I'll be in AC for the national, so I was hoping to get a sense of whether it's worth bringing it for Mears authentication.

Thanks in advance.

• yanks12025
    • Jan 2006

Re: Potential Value of Derek Jeter Game Used 1995 Hat (#7 Tribute)

Last I knew mears don't go to the national. But cool hat.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by yanks12025
      Last I knew mears don't go to the national. But cool hat.
      They do have a booth when the National is in Chicago. Atlantic City may be too distant, but I suggest giving them a call or sending them an email to find out.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• 3arod13
        • Apr 2006

Possible it was on this same day August 14, 1995.

Click here for an updated version of the list below (as of March 28, 2019). When the Yankees take the field tonight, their uniforms will be emblazoned with two patches honoring the recent deaths of…
        Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

Working...