X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rays&Mariners
    • Feb 2012

Portland Trail Blazers Practice Jersey?

Hi All,

Picked up this jersey today. It's reversible. Is this a real practice jersey or a retail jersey?

Thanks
    Eric
  • lengthwise1
    • May 2013

Re: Portland Trail Blazers Practice Jersey?

High number like that makes me guess its maybe a summer league jersey
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Comment

• droop685
      • Oct 2008

definitely looks like summer league, but its a high number. Could have been a blank customized, or maybe from a college workout

Comment

• Rays&Mariners
        • Feb 2012

Thanks guys. I picked it up at a thrift store. They had 2 or 3 more of the same jerseys all with different high numbers. 86, 87, 89 something like that. They look like they had no use to any of them.

Eric

Comment

• RaiderNationPDX
          • Mar 2011

Presuming you purchased this at the thrift shop I think you did, it's some manner of team jersey. The Blazers dumped a huge lot of shooting shirts, practice/summer league jerseys, and warmups a few weeks ago; I recall this and the other 80+ numbered jerseys on the racks.

Couldn't find any player - even in summer league - who's worn these numbers, so as far as use, I couldn't tell you.

My brother and I happened to hit this store on the right day, and walked away with jerseys and shooting shirts from LaMarcus Aldridge, Wesley Matthews, Meyers Leonard, Chris Kaman, and others. Needless to say, we were ecstatic!

Comment

• Rays&Mariners
            • Feb 2012

Thanks RaiderNation, I'll bet its the same place!

Eric

Comment

• lengthwise1
              • May 2013

Originally posted by RaiderNationPDX
              My brother and I happened to hit this store on the right day, and walked away with jerseys and shooting shirts from LaMarcus Aldridge, Wesley Matthews, Meyers Leonard, Chris Kaman, and others. Needless to say, we were ecstatic!
              nice score!
              Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Comment

Working...