Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ironmanfan
    • Sep 2005

October 2016 Pickups

2016 Camo jersey worn by Ryan Ripken during his tenure with the Hagerstown Suns.....Included is a photomatch of him wearing it while his father takes a picture of him:

• ksfarmboy
    • Nov 2005

Re: October 2016 Pickups

Very nice Bill. Does Cal's son have a legit chance to make it in the bigs? Also what is that Oriole hat towards the bottom?

Comment

• ironmanfan
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by ksfarmboy
      Very nice Bill. Does Cal's son have a legit chance to make it in the bigs? Also what is that Oriole hat towards the bottom?
      Thanks Clint....

Unlike his father, Ryan's had some injury issues the last couple years which has slowed his progress...In 2016, with both Hagerstown & Auburn, he hit a combined .201 with only one homer...

The Orioles hat is one that was given to me a couple years ago by a club employee and while I've never worn it, you're welcome to it if you want it (trying to thin the herd if you know what I mean)....

Bill

Comment

• yankees506
        • Apr 2010

Just in time for the final game of the season, 2015 Josh Donaldson ALCS gamer
        Attached Files

Comment

• ksfarmboy
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by ironmanfan
          Thanks Clint....

Unlike his father, Ryan's had some injury issues the last couple years which has slowed his progress...In 2016, with both Hagerstown & Auburn, he hit a combined .201 with only one homer...

The Orioles hat is one that was given to me a couple years ago by a club employee and while I've never worn it, you're welcome to it if you want it (trying to thin the herd if you know what I mean)....

Bill
          Thanks for the offer Bill. I'm trying to thin my herd too😄. Neat hat though.

Comment

• panthrotc
            • Dec 2005

1991 & 1994

Comment

• amgmap
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by yankees506
              Just in time for the final game of the season, 2015 Josh Donaldson ALCS gamer
              Very nice!!! I've tried to find his gamers, but haven't had much luck.
              Washington Nationals, Ryan Zimmerman, Bryce Harper
              http://s927.photobucket.com/user/amgmap/library/
              amgmap@gmail.com

Comment

• yankees506
                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by amgmap
                Very nice!!! I've tried to find his gamers, but haven't had much luck.
                Thanks man, Josh is one of my favorite players besides..... Well you should know lol very happy to add it to my collection

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2009

I ended my Sox season hanging out by the Twins dugout today, and was fortunate enough to share a GU cap tossed to me by Twins bullpen coach and former team closer Steady Eddie Guadardo. All in all, a good season between that and the Derrick May July 4th GU jersey.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• TBM
                    • Aug 2015

Picked up this awesome Raul Mondesi bat at the last Royals game I was at for the season. This is the first bat that the Royals Authentics store had from Raul. Of the three I currently know of this one has the most use. This was MLB authenticated to August 3, 2016 as BATTER - RAUL MONDESI, PITCHER - JAKE ODORIZZI, TOP OF 3, GROUND OUT, LOUISVILLE SLUGGER. Raul was called up from AAA Omaha Storm Chasers and played his first regular season game on July 26, 2016. That makes this bat authenticated to his 9th career MLB regular season game. So far I have photo matched it to all three games in the Tampa Bay series. That means this bat was used in his 7th, 8th, and 9th career MLB regular season games. During this time frame he had no hits but did have some sac bunts and fly outs. If you do not know the reason I am making the distinction of this bat being from some of his first regular season games it is because Raul was the first player in the history of the MLB to make his first MLB appearance in a World Series game. That happened in game 3 of the 2015 World Series where he had one at bat that resulted in a strike out.

This bat has been hammered and I am guessing that he used this bat in AAA also. There are so many seam marks on the barrel, paint is chipped away all over the bat, there are also cleat marks and bat rack marks. It looks like he tried to use the bat as an axe because the end of the bat has nearly been flattened from being pounded on the ground. It is an awesome bat from very early in his MLB career. I hope to pick up some more soon so this one does not get lonely.

This has also been posted in the Royals thread with more pictures.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• gorilla777
                      • Aug 2009

Hideki Matsui - Yankees rookie era bat:
                      Attached Files

Comment

• gorilla777
                        • Aug 2009

Dave Winfield - signed '88 Yankees bat, good year for him at .322 / 25 / 107
                        The bat has really nice use and caked in pine tar up the handle...

Ben
                        Attached Files

Comment

• cjmezz
                          • Jan 2016

Miggy Career HomeRun #436

[/URL][/IMG]

Comment

• GoCrazyFolks76
                            • Mar 2015

Hank Aaron game used bat from 1975 - includes letter of provenance from the Milwaukee Brewers clubhouse attendant:
                            Attached Files

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by GoCrazyFolks76
                              Hank Aaron game used bat from 1975 - includes letter of provenance from the Milwaukee Brewers clubhouse attendant:
                              Great Hammerin' Hank lumber!

Dave Miedema

Comment

Working...