Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • helmets
    • Mar 2008

Ray Lewis photo needed - 1999 Pro Bowl

Can anyone provide me with a clean image of Ray Lewis with his helmet at the 1999 Pro Bowl following the 1998 season. I believe it would be the last game that the original logo was worn on the helmets.

You can contact me at Levenick at tir dot com
    Buying game used helmets of Packers - all eras as well as game used helmets of HOFers or future HOFers.
  • helmets
    • Mar 2008

Re: Ray Lewis photo needed - 1999 Pro Bowl

Come on. None of you technological geeks can find one picture? $10 Paypal Friends and Family for the first nice clear photo. Doesn't have to be high res - just need to see the facemask, logos, and chinstrap. Has to be from 1999 Pro Bowl following the 1998 season.
    Buying game used helmets of Packers - all eras as well as game used helmets of HOFers or future HOFers.

Comment

• nevrdiez34
      • Feb 2010

Not exactly a clear image of what you're looking for, but this is the only image I could find of Ray Lewis in the 1999 Property Bowl
      Attached Files
      Always looking for Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field Items

Comment

• nevrdiez34
        • Feb 2010

Here's one more
        Attached Files

Comment

• helmets
          • Mar 2008

Thanks for the photos. I have seen both of those. Need to find a clear photo of the helmet to see if he is wearing a low mount chinstrap or a high mount like he normally always wore. Obviously tough to tell from both of those photos.

Send me your email address and I will send you a paypal as I appreciate the effort!

Comment

• Phil316
            • May 2013

If you go to youtube and type in 1999 Pro Bowl they have both the 1st and 2nd quarter available in 1080p. I did not watch it but you might be able to find something.

Comment

• nevrdiez34
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by helmets
              Thanks for the photos. I have seen both of those. Need to find a clear photo of the helmet to see if he is wearing a low mount chinstrap or a high mount like he normally always wore. Obviously tough to tell from both of those photos.

Send me your email address and I will send you a paypal as I appreciate the effort!

You're welcome, no need to send me anything, although I really appreciate the offer. Good luck finding your match! Phil316's suggestion sounds promising

Comment

• helmets
                • Mar 2008

Yes, I did that as well a while back and did some stills from the footage, however although there is a lot of footage of Lewis, I can not make out the details I am looking for. It almost appears that he might have a black chinstrap as I don't see any white straps

Comment

• finfanrb23
                  • Aug 2011

Luckily I have this game on dvd, unfortunately it isn't the best of quality. So these aren't the clearest of screengrabs but hopefully they'll be of some help to you.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Phil316
                    • May 2013

^^^^ nice

Comment

• helmets
                      • Mar 2008

Thanks Fin - I sent you a PM

Comment

• finfanrb23
                        • Aug 2011

Hey helmets, the system says you've chosen not to receive messages. I certainly appreciate your offer that's not necessary. You help out a lot of folks on the forums, I know I've picked up plenty of info from your past postings. Just happy I was able to help you out

Comment

• helmets
                          • Mar 2008

Thanks Fin. The photos were perfect for what I needed - although - not what I was hoping for in the photos. Appreciate the help.

Comment

Working...