Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DoctorLoomis
    • Nov 2007

Calling All MLB Experts....

What's your opinion on this Jeffries jersey? Odds that it is good?

ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Re: Calling All MLB Experts....

Originally posted by DoctorLoomis
    What's your opinion on this Jeffries jersey? Odds that it is good?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-Gregg-J...8AAOSwcUBYSy7Z
    I wouldn't touch ANY 1990 Mets home Gregg Jefferies jersey. This was originally thought to be a Score Board issue, although Ken Goldin, I believe, indicated that it was not. Still, it's a tagged retail jersey of which there are dozens circulating in the hobby, another example of an item sold originally with a correct description back in the early 90s now being offered as something bigger than it is. As anything other than a display piece to get autographed, I wouldn't touch it, and I certainly wouldn't pay that price for it if it were correctly described.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
      • Nov 2007

Re: Calling All MLB Experts....

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
      I wouldn't touch ANY 1990 Mets home Gregg Jefferies jersey. This was originally thought to be a Score Board issue, although Ken Goldin, I believe, indicated that it was not. Still, it's a tagged retail jersey of which there are dozens circulating in the hobby, another example of an item sold originally with a correct description back in the early 90s now being offered as something bigger than it is. As anything other than a display piece to get autographed, I wouldn't touch it, and I certainly wouldn't pay that price for it if it were correctly described.

Dave Miedema
      Thank you Dave. Your explanation is EXACTLY why I asked. I suspected this Jefferies was bad.
      ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Comment

Working...