PDA

View Full Version : Photomatched Nike Dallas Cowboys season worn Dwayne Harris game jersey with Cowboys COA.

scottishcowboy41
12-21-2016, 10:53 AM
Here we have for sale a white Dallas Cowboys Dwayne Harris multi-game worn jersey. It's a Nike 2012 size 40 "SKILL" cut jersey. Harris starting wearing the jersey at the tail end of the 2012 season, then right through the 2013 season. All the white jersey games during that period, Harris wore this jersey. The jersey is absolutely hammered! It has numerous team repairs. The sleeve stripes are really perished and the jersey numbers are crinkled up. There are loads of hit marks, stains, loose threads, bobbling and scuffs. The jersey fabric has blued a little. There is some ball staining on the chest and the fabric is a little distorted in the same area. This jersey has taken a real beating over the season!

Photo-matching is very easy with this jersey as there are so many features to match, the easiest being the damaged NFL shield on the collar. The matches are very obvious, so I haven’t felt the need to highlight them. I have 23 large file game images on file that match this jersey to numerous games.

The jersey has also been custom tailored by the Cowboys equipment staff to Harris's game spec. The jersey has been shortened in length and the waistband elasticated. The sleeves and the jersey body beneath have been cut on both sides and spandex inserted to give a little more flexibility. The jersey was purchased from the Cowboys via their Pro Shop. It comes with a certificate of authenticity and envelope from the Dallas Cowboys and a matching numbered hologram decal has been fitted to the jersey. I have also included two signed 8" x 10" photo's of Harris wearing this exact jersey and also a signed football card, with Harris wearing this jersey.

Harris has finally been given the recognition he deserves for his amazing special teams play, with a Pro Bowl place in 2017. This hammered Harris jersey is a great addition to any Cowboys collection.

I will let the jersey go for $350 via Paypal, which includes tracked shipping, the two signed 8” x 10” photo’s, the signed football card. I will email all the full size game images to the buyer.

Please contact me at: theboydsupremacy@hotmail.co.uk if interested. There are loads of photo's and as I can only upload 10 at a 10, please scroll down the thread to see the rest.

scottishcowboy41
12-21-2016, 10:57 AM
Here are some more photo's.

scottishcowboy41
12-21-2016, 11:00 AM
Here are more photo's.

scottishcowboy41
12-21-2016, 11:20 AM
Finally, here are some game images to show the matches.

scottishcowboy41
01-04-2017, 05:35 PM
Jersey is now sold.