PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning Game Worn in SCP Auctions

DoctorLoomis
01-15-2017, 06:06 PM
I have personally held and examined over 20 Manning gamers that I know with CERTAINTY were legit. His Reebok sizing was always 50 + 4 in EVERY one of them. I am not saying this jersey is definitively no good as I have not taken the time to photo match it. That being said...if it was photo matchable it would have already been done...and I have never ever seen a size 50 + 2. Bottom line I will bet hard earned money it is bad.

In my OPINION.....stay far away.

http://catalog.scpauctions.com/bids/bidplace?itemid=41261

sox83cubs84
01-15-2017, 11:34 PM
Keep in mind, MEARS doesn't guarantee game usage on an A5; that merely indicates that it has all the characteristics of a game used jersey. It seems that SCP is the one touting it as game used, not MEARS.

Dave Miedema

DoctorLoomis
01-16-2017, 06:41 PM
Keep in mind, MEARS doesn't guarantee game usage on an A5; that merely indicates that it has all the characteristics of a game used jersey. It seems that SCP is the one touting it as game used, not MEARS.

Dave Miedema

Dave I understand. But this jersey does not have all the characteristics of a game used jersey. Never have I seen nor do I have knowledge of a legit Manning gamer size 50 + 2.

DoctorLoomis
01-16-2017, 06:48 PM
Dave, further...take a look at the attached photo. You can see this jersey has clearly been tapered. CLEARLY.

There is 0% chance this is a game worn Peyton Manning jersey.

sox83cubs84
01-16-2017, 11:10 PM
Dave I understand. But this jersey does not have all the characteristics of a game used jersey. Never have I seen nor do I have knowledge of a legit Manning gamer size 50 + 2.

I agree with you totally on the sizing issue.

Dave M.