Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DoctorLoomis
    • Nov 2007

Peyton Manning Game Worn in SCP Auctions

I have personally held and examined over 20 Manning gamers that I know with CERTAINTY were legit. His Reebok sizing was always 50 + 4 in EVERY one of them. I am not saying this jersey is definitively no good as I have not taken the time to photo match it. That being said...if it was photo matchable it would have already been done...and I have never ever seen a size 50 + 2. Bottom line I will bet hard earned money it is bad.

In my OPINION.....stay far away.

ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Re: Peyton Manning Game Worn in SCP Auctions

Keep in mind, MEARS doesn't guarantee game usage on an A5; that merely indicates that it has all the characteristics of a game used jersey. It seems that SCP is the one touting it as game used, not MEARS.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
      Keep in mind, MEARS doesn't guarantee game usage on an A5; that merely indicates that it has all the characteristics of a game used jersey. It seems that SCP is the one touting it as game used, not MEARS.

Dave Miedema
      Dave I understand. But this jersey does not have all the characteristics of a game used jersey. Never have I seen nor do I have knowledge of a legit Manning gamer size 50 + 2.
      ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
        • Nov 2007

Dave, further...take a look at the attached photo. You can see this jersey has clearly been tapered. CLEARLY.

There is 0% chance this is a game worn Peyton Manning jersey.
        Attached Files

Comment

• sox83cubs84
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by DoctorLoomis
          Dave I understand. But this jersey does not have all the characteristics of a game used jersey. Never have I seen nor do I have knowledge of a legit Manning gamer size 50 + 2.
          I agree with you totally on the sizing issue.

Dave M.

Comment

Working...