PDA

View Full Version : I go LIVE on ESPN- episode of video included

KGoldin
02-07-2017, 12:38 PM
To discuss the Brady jersey
If they let ll also give my opinion on NFL security and authentication and how to fix

KGoldin
02-07-2017, 03:20 PM
Here is a short version of the episode
they had Brady at the beginning but that was edited out for this link for some reason

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18638848

TBM
02-08-2017, 12:08 AM
Nice job there Ken. That was great how you brought photomatching into the discussion. I felt that both of the other individuals were fairly dismissive of the techniques we have available to us to identify authentic game used items with photos. Maybe they can test the sweat stains for Brady's DNA... I busted out laughing....you handled that so well Ken.
If Lou Gehrig's bat and Roger Marris' 61st HR jersey can be photomatched from antiquated fuzzy pictures then there is no doubt that Brady's jersey can be photomatched. There are so many high def pics and videos of that jersey if it or a fake come to light we will know with absolute certainty what it is in very short amount of time. Thanks for standing up for our hobby and our passion.
I hope the scumbag that took the jersey is constantly looking over their shoulder afraid to step into the light of day no matter who they are.