• ahuff
    • Nov 2005

Wanna get away...

Click image for larger version

Name:	arenas.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	714061

Maybe Gilbert should follow the advise of the Southwest Commercial.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/
  • camarokids
    • Jun 2006

Re: Wanna get away...

sorry for being ignorant to basketball , but what happened to him, why the face , please let me know so I can laugh too! thanks
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• Qstick333
      • Jan 2007

Although I don't know when the picture was taken - my guess was during the Blazers game a few nights ago. Arenas came out and said that he wanted to "drop 50 on them" and scored a total of 9 points (I think) and got benched for crappy defense.......then blasted Coach Jordan in the media...appears they have kissed and made up at this point. I suspect they are just starting to appreciate what Jamison did for that team now that he is hurt.
      Always on the lookout for Phillies and Orioles GU jerseys and bats............

Comment

• camarokids
        • Jun 2006

maybe next time he'll keep his mouth shut , or maybe he should lower his number just a tad ...... thanks for sharing , that is funny !
        Thank you,
        David

This is my email address here!
        dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

Working...