PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Nike Dallas Cowboys #55 Rolando McClain photo-matched practice worn jersey.

scottishcowboy41
02-22-2017, 11:28 AM
Here we have for sale a Dallas Cowboys Rolando McClain training camp worn #55 practice jersey. It’s a navy Nike jersey and is tagged 15-50 so is a 2015 manufactured size 50 jersey. It has the square “at&t” logo sponsor patch on the chest.

McClain wore this navy #55 practice jersey during the 2015 Cowboys OTA’s, Mini Camp and Training Camp. The jersey shows great practice and laundering wear, with various hit marks and pulls etc.

I have photo-matched the jersey to the 2015 OTA’s and both Camps using mesh patterns and fabric pulls. I have highlighted the matches in red.

The large file images used to photo-match the jersey will be emailed to the buyer. I have some other images that also show the matches that I haven’t uploaded to this listing, These will be emailed to the buyer also.

The jersey was purchased directly from the Dallas Cowboys via a member of the GUU forums.

I will let the jersey go for $100 including tracked shipping. Payment will be via Paypal. Please contact me at the following: theboydsupremacy@hotmail.co.uk

scottishcowboy41
03-03-2017, 04:59 AM
Moved to Ebay.