Recognize this SIGNATURE on this game used bat - Louisville Slugger 125 powerized

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • capitalcollector
    • Mar 2009

Recognize this SIGNATURE on this game used bat - Louisville Slugger 125 powerized

this is a legitimate bat - louisville slugger 125 powerized, but can't figure out what that burned signature is to be able to identify the bat.
  • capitalcollector
    • Mar 2009

Re: Recognize this SIGNATURE on this game used bat - Louisville Slugger 125 powerized

it is pine tarred and cracked in handle - seems to definitely be somebodies gamer!

Comment

• nevrdiez34
      • Feb 2010

Re: Recognize this SIGNATURE on this game used bat - Louisville Slugger 125 powerized

Is there a year on the knob?
      Always looking for Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field Items

Comment

• capitalcollector
        • Mar 2009

I just added a ton of pics to the eBay listing. Knob has too much wear to see any stamps or imprints. Handle definitely shaved and sanded a lot too

Comment

• LarryWalkerFan
          • Sep 2016

Late 80s labeling, if that helps narrow it down.

Comment

• r_phelps
            • Sep 2007

This would be Reed Secrist. I have one of his Pirates bats that I got from him in Nashville.

Comment

• capitalcollector
              • Mar 2009

Holy cow you nailed it!!!!! I was willing to bet it went on as a mystery to bother me for years!!

Comment

Working...