Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Qstick333
    • Jan 2007

Dating pants???

I have a pair of game used pants with a great repair in them and am not sure what year they are from.

They have the players number, name, waist and inseam and set 2 in a strip tag sewn on the waistband, but no indication of the year. Any ideas?

Zach
    Always on the lookout for Phillies and Orioles GU jerseys and bats............
  • suave1477
    Banned
    • Jan 2006

Re: Dating pants???

Can you be a little more specific?

What Player?
    What uniform #?
    What Size?
    Home or Road?
    Is there a pinstripe on it?
    What color?
    Can you post pictures?

These things will help!!!

Comment

• Qstick333
      • Jan 2007

Perhaps that wasn't the most descriptive post ever

The pants are a pair of Hidalgo's from the Astros in gray with the black pinstripe- I believe they are 2002-2004 away pans, judging solely on appearance and comparing them to what I have found on Getty, etc...but I haven't been able to match the repair yet.

I'm trying to post the pics, but I get a message saying that they are too large for what is allowed, and I don't know how to resize them.....

Zach

Comment

• Qstick333
        • Jan 2007

I think I might have gotten the pic thing worked out...only a link - not the actual pic.....hmmmm
        Attached Files

Comment

• geoff
          • Nov 2005

I also have a pair of pants that are repaired like that.They are from Gary Matthews Jr when he was an Oriole.That repair mark is nice looking in my eyes.Geoff

Comment

Working...