PDA

View Full Version : Steal Deal On A 2016 Pujols

JKD1991
03-10-2017, 12:47 AM
Won this Pujols on MLB Auctions Tues night. Been able to fine good matches to games from April though September with photos from the auction listing. Belive he hit a total of 6 HR's in it at the moment, maybe more once I have the jersey in hand for matching.

Krsoneus
03-25-2017, 03:33 PM
Great Job! And congrats, so its the loose thread from the right sleeve, and the loose thread from the "A" on the chest?

They must have mixed up some jerseys to let that go as issued.

Just curious, do you know what that zig zag stitch above the "S", is that a repair?

memorabiliaunlimited
03-25-2017, 04:22 PM
They must have mixed up some jerseys to let that go as issued.

if the authenticator does not see the player actually wear the jersey, they have no choice by to label it "issued", regardless of how much it was used. chances are, whatever jerseys were left in the clubhouse after the season were just tagged as "issued" and sold/auctioned. the angels dont pull a lot of jerseys compared to some other teams throughout the year, so it was probably used for a number of games, just never authenticated after any of them.

very nice purchase - i remember this didnt sell for anywhere close to what a pujols gamer is worth.

JKD1991
03-25-2017, 09:32 PM
thanks, I sent it in to Resolution Photo matching and they matched it to 5 HR games. One of the games he past Bonds and Ruth for most HR's all time in the 1st inning.

truvalue123
03-26-2017, 12:19 PM
Wonderful jersey and purchase...Congrats!

Nnunnari
03-30-2017, 04:42 PM
Nice find, congrats!