Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Juicyfruit66
    • May 2015

Did majestic use these sleeve logos on bp jerseys in 80s

It has rectangular mlb logo on sleeve, bangor majestic on tail.
    Attached Files
  • Phil316
    • May 2013

Re: Did majestic use these sleeve logos on bp jerseys in 80s

Is the MAJESTIC script sewn on or heat pressed ?

Comment

• sox83cubs84
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

The first year I recall seeing Majestic sleeve logos on MLB BP jerseys was 1990. The simple "Majestic" name ran from then through 1993, when it was replaced with the word and a mountain peak used from 1994-99. This is for BP jerseys only, not the BP jacket-style shirts they produced for certain teams. The logo on MLB jerseys should be embroidered on, not screened on, and the Batterman MLB logo should not be on the sleeve.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• Juicyfruit66
        • May 2015

Thanks guys, i cant tell from pics if it's screened. I agree, ive never seen team jerseys with these logomen on them. If anyone wants a v neck hanging sox logo bp jersey its on ebay. If it was team issued i'd have been intrigued but im guessing retail. http://www.ebay.com/itm/302247731563...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Comment

• BamaHater
          • Jan 2009

According to the Henderson Game Worn Jersey Guide the BP jerseys with the MLB logo on the sleeve and Majestic heat pressed is a retail BP jersey. BTW the new version of the Henderson Game Worn Jersey Guide should be coming by opening day and it is a must for the game used collector, everything you need to know about jerseys in the post flannel era.

Comment

Working...