PDA

View Full Version : Wash.Nationals G/U jerseys?

Swoboda4
03-16-2017, 12:14 AM
I apologize if this has been discussed before. I think I'm seeing no Daniel Murphy or Nationals game used jerseys available from 2016. I don't think I've seen a Murphy Washington jersey for sale ever. The Nationals MLB auction site has nothing to speak of and ebay never has a Murph Washington jersey. Hopefully I'm wrong. If this is the case, what are they doing with all the jerseys?

memorabiliaunlimited
03-16-2017, 09:11 AM
i have seen a couple. links below.

http://auctions.mlb.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?auctionId=1459662&pgmode1=teamsearch&pgcust1=&pgmode3=livebid&

http://auctions.mlb.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?auctionId=1174076&pgmode1=teamsearch&pgcust1=&pgmode3=livebid&

Swoboda4
03-16-2017, 04:46 PM
Memorabiliaunlimited thanks. Wow, the final prices! But he did use it in 3 NLDS games. Still, on the high side for the camo.

Jags Fan Dan
03-16-2017, 04:52 PM
Memorabiliaunlimited thanks. Wow, the final prices! But he did use it in 3 NLDS games. Still, on the high side for the camo.

For real! Are there ever any decent prices on mlb auctions or should you just always plan to over-pay?

Swoboda4
03-16-2017, 07:59 PM
MLB auctions are good. The average is high. But, there are good deals to be had: I picked up David Wright's 2015 BP jersey 110% photo matched to the playoffs and World Series for $400.

truvalue123
03-16-2017, 09:34 PM
Tonight a Miguel Cabrera Spring Training 2016 game issued(nearly impossible to determine use as they only have two pictures) ended at $421...good deal if in fact it was used..rolling the dice for some items as photo leave a lot to be desired...

Swoboda4
03-16-2017, 11:25 PM
If in fact it was used was something that concerned me when I decided to bid on the 2015 David Wright "game issued" BP jersey. I noticed a thread sticking out on the bottom of the letter "R" in WRIGHT and went through Getty World Series images and matched it. So I bid aggressively. Better was when I received it I noticed a "pull" in the material that I thought was caused in shipping, I became very happy when that also was matched in World Series photos.(couldn't see the pull until in person). But MLB correctly listed as game issued because it was obtained from the locker.