PDA

View Full Version : Have some game used items for sale

azndevil67
03-19-2017, 11:48 PM
Hi,

I am taking a break from collecting and need to free up some cash and space in my house. The items are listed below. I have been following this site back in 2011 and have read some helpful posts but never posted or registered. I know those on this site can appreciate the items as much as I did. Items are listed below. I can provide pictures if needed.

1) Game used Elvis Grbac 49ers jersey
2) Game used JJ Stokes 49ers jersey
3) Game used Ryan Tannehill rookie jersey
4) Game used Yasiel Puig NLDS jersey

I am open to any price. I also have non-used autographed items as well.

jonschuette
03-20-2017, 01:28 PM
Can you send me pictures of your two 49ers jerseys?

Thanks

jonrschuette@email.com

jonschuette
03-20-2017, 01:29 PM
Sorry- it is a gmail account

jonrschuette@gmail.com

sox83cubs84
03-20-2017, 11:27 PM
Hi,

I am taking a break from collecting and need to free up some cash and space in my house. The items are listed below. I have been following this site back in 2011 and have read some helpful posts but never posted or registered. I know those on this site can appreciate the items as much as I did. Items are listed below. I can provide pictures if needed.

Welcome to GUU.

Since you are a new member, you may not be aware that GUU rules for this section require that all items offered for sale must have a specific price, and no item listed can have an individual price of higher than $1,000.

I hope you can end up making some sales. Good luck.

Dave Miedema

LarryWalkerFan
03-21-2017, 04:46 PM

2015? 2016? Which game(s)? Home? Away? How much?

admin_old
03-21-2017, 05:10 PM
Please add prices, which need to be less than $1000, or post will need to be deleted, thanks.

azndevil67
03-21-2017, 08:59 PM
Welcome to GUU.

Since you are a new member, you may not be aware that GUU rules for this section require that all items offered for sale must have a specific price, and no item listed can have an individual price of higher than $1,000.

I hope you can end up making some sales. Good luck.

Dave Miedema
Thanks Dave for the heads up. I was aware of the price limit but didn't know that a set price was needed. On a side note, I enjoyed reading your posts regarding specifics on certain player's gamers over the years and it helped me in making sure the items are legit

azndevil67
03-21-2017, 09:02 PM
2015? 2016? Which game(s)? Home? Away? How much?
This is a home jersey from the 2014 NLDS. Asking price is $950 OBO

azndevil67
03-21-2017, 09:13 PM
Hi,

Asking prices are listed below. I apologize for not seeing that the price needs to be listed in the post.

1) $300
2) $450
3) taken off listing since $1000 is max
4) $975