PDA

View Full Version : Vladimir guerrero bat ?

Juicyfruit66
03-23-2017, 03:19 AM
I picked up this bat for a few reasons. Galarraga and guerrero played together on 2002 expos. Galarraga then went to giants. In 2004 they both wound up on angels together again. The bat was made in 2003, andres is spelled wrong on barrel. I figure he discarded it to vlad as it meets vlads bat specs. Vlad's 27 is on knob. My only concern is the paint discolouration on barrel, could that mean it was taped like a bp bat? Any thoughts? Im just happy to get a vlad bat cheap if this is indeed one.

LarryWalkerFan
03-24-2017, 03:38 PM
Looks like a BP bat, but the site is notorious for arguing "How do you know it wasn't used in a game before/after becoming a BP bat?" As such, who knows?

If you wanted a cheap Galarraga bat, great pickup. If you wanted a Vladi bat, you could probably have held out for a Vlad bat, IMO.

Anyway, if you're happy with the purchase, congratulations. If you're not, history indicates that you may never be.

Juicyfruit66
03-25-2017, 02:38 AM
Im a big galarraga fan from expos days but usually stay away from non expos year items.for 68$ i figured it was worth it though. Yeah i can only think thise marks are bp tape