Sports Collectors Digest - What I collect Series - Clap for the Wolfpack - My Story featured!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gopack1782
    • Jan 2011

Sports Collectors Digest - What I collect Series - Clap for the Wolfpack - My Story featured!

Sharing a huge longtime passion of mine that has continued over the last 15+ years, I had the opportunity and the privilege to tell my story via the Sports Collectors Daily, which is a sports memorabilia hobby/media site that is dedicated to keeping collectors informed on whets going on in the hobby across the country and the industry (as most of you know ). I think any of you football fans or especially Wolfpack fans will enjoy this read. Thanks so much for checking it out!

Best,
    Vinny
  • Gopack1782
    • Jan 2011

Re: Sports Collectors Daily - What I collect Series - Clap for the Wolfpack - My Story featured!

My apologies, title should read Sports Collectors Daily, not Digest. Thanks for the read!!

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
      • Nov 2005

Re: Sports Collectors Digest - What I collect Series - Clap for the Wolfpack - My Story featured!

Great article!
      I was born and raised in Raleigh, so I appreciate the passion of State fans.
      Nice work...

Comment

• Gopack1782
        • Jan 2011

Re: Sports Collectors Digest - What I collect Series - Clap for the Wolfpack - My Story featured!

Thanks man for the read, much appreciated! Very cool to hear you lived in Raleigh!!

Comment

• tom1315
          • Mar 2008

Just finished reading your article and seeing some of your items. Well done!

Your State collection is first rate.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Comment

• sox83cubs84
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

Re: Sports Collectors Daily - What I collect Series - Clap for the Wolfpack - My Story featured!

Originally posted by Gopack1782
            My apologies, title should read Sports Collectors Daily, not Digest. Thanks for the read!!
            Does Sports Collectors Digest even still EXIST?

Dave Miedema

Comment

• ironmanfan
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
              Does Sports Collectors Digest even still EXIST?

Dave Miedema
              Yes it does......I actually still subscribe to it and am able to pull a nugget from it every once awhile....

OP...congrats on the nice article!

Comment

• Gopack1782
                • Jan 2011

Thanks guys for all of the kind words!! Always great to see our hobby get some shine!!

Comment

Working...