PDA

View Full Version : Few Game Used Cracked Bats for sale CHEAP! Magglio Ordonez, etc...

Rockies10
04-26-2017, 09:17 PM
Have the following for sale. Please email me at Craig.psmvp@gmail.com for pics or if interested. PayPal only. Add $15 for secured priority mail.

Magglio ordonez barely cracked big stick - $80
Jesmuel Valentin Cracked SSK - $30
Kennys Vargas broken (2 pieces) marucci - $40
Audrey Perez Cracked Victus - $35
Brett Pill Cracked Rawlings Big Stick bat - $30

Rockies10
05-01-2017, 11:23 PM
Knocking down prices

Magglio - $50
All others - $20

Discounts on shipping multiple Bats

nwarzon
05-18-2017, 09:36 AM
Seller was prompt in responding to arrange sale, answering all emails within a couple hours. I paid on Sunday via PayPal per his instructions. Now I haven't heard anything since, despite numerous attempts to get a hold of him. Site shows he was logged in on here as of 07:00 this morning. Getting worried I've been ripped off on my first transaction on this site :(

mrjohnmalton
05-18-2017, 08:01 PM
Seller was prompt in responding to arrange sale, answering all emails within a couple hours. I paid on Sunday via PayPal per his instructions. Now I haven't heard anything since, despite numerous attempts to get a hold of him. Site shows he was logged in on here as of 07:00 this morning. Getting worried I've been ripped off on my first transaction on this site :(

Which bat did you purchase? I notice that they haven't made a post that anything had been sold yet, which is also questionable. 4 days is definitely more than plenty of time to ship an item, and even if they weren't able to make to to the post office or whatever, there is no reason to ignore your emails.

nwarzon
05-18-2017, 08:24 PM
Which bat did you purchase? I notice that they haven't made a post that anything had been sold yet, which is also questionable. 4 days is definitely more than plenty of time to ship an item, and even if they weren't able to make to to the post office or whatever, there is no reason to ignore your emails.

I purchased the Kennys Vargas bat. PayPal'ed him 35 dollars and as soon as I sent the payment, he stopped responding to my emails. Pretty bummed because it actually would've been my first game-used item (I'm new to the hobby) :(

mrjohnmalton
05-18-2017, 09:06 PM
I purchased the Kennys Vargas bat. PayPal'ed him 35 dollars and as soon as I sent the payment, he stopped responding to my emails. Pretty bummed because it actually would've been my first game-used item (I'm new to the hobby) :(

Did you send the PayPal payment as a "gift" or for goods?

nwarzon
05-18-2017, 09:28 PM
Did you send the PayPal payment as a "gift" or for goods?

Good call! For whatever reason, there wasn't an option to cancel the payment through the app, but I was able to through the mobile website. Lucked out I guess. Still super bummed though, as I was looking forward to officially beginning my game used collection, but I guess it helps not being out the 35 bucks.

mrjohnmalton
05-18-2017, 09:33 PM
Good call! For whatever reason, there wasn't an option to cancel the payment through the app, but I was able to through the mobile website. Lucked out I guess. Still super bummed though, as I was looking forward to officially beginning my game used collection, but I guess it helps not being out the 35 bucks.

Good to hear! There will be something else to get your hands on soon enough.

sox83cubs84
05-18-2017, 11:19 PM
Can you please send pics on the Magglio bat? Thanks.

Dave Miedema
sox83cubs84@hotmail.com

Rockies10
05-19-2017, 12:57 AM
In my defense (mods), I had finals this week and anticipated getting the bat out Tuesday. Was completely up front about that. However, I graduate this week and things have been crazy and this whole deal slipped my mind until today.

I didn't expect the delay, as you can check previous deals I've made over the 10 years of being a member on this site, haven't happened. I also didn't anticipate the buyer panicking after 2 days on a $35 but to each his own.

However, I apologize for the delay but hopefully you can understand college graduation week isn't a breeze.

I also think the speculation stated within this thread is a bit unjust without getting both sides of the story. I'm not (nor ever) attempt to rip anyone off let alone steal $35 off someone.

nwarzon
05-20-2017, 12:16 AM
In my defense (mods), I had finals this week and anticipated getting the bat out Tuesday. Was completely up front about that. However, I graduate this week and things have been crazy and this whole deal slipped my mind until today.

I didn't expect the delay, as you can check previous deals I've made over the 10 years of being a member on this site, haven't happened. I also didn't anticipate the buyer panicking after 2 days on a $35 but to each his own.

However, I apologize for the delay but hopefully you can understand college graduation week isn't a breeze.

I also think the speculation stated within this thread is a bit unjust without getting both sides of the story. I'm not (nor ever) attempt to rip anyone off let alone steal $35 off someone.

Definitely didn't mean to call you out--was just wanting a resolution since I wasn't hearing from you. I'd still like to purchase the Kennys Vargas bat if we can put this misunderstanding behind us :)