PDA

View Full Version : Best and Worst Customer service from Auction houses

ivo610
04-29-2017, 11:48 AM
Would like to hear everyones best and worst for auction houses when it comes to customer service

Best - Heritage Auctions. Always been fair with me and communicated well. Doesnt matter if Im buying a $400 item or a $4,000 item I get treated great

Worst -Hunt Auctions. By far. Once had an issue and was told everyone was on vacation for weeks and couldnt get back to me. Wont stand by their LOAs in anyway either. Wouldnt put me in contact with anyone who had any knowledge of game used items leaving me to wonder who is running the place.

Honorable mention - Goldin has always been good for me as they ship fast. Never consigned anything with them.

sherbal15
04-29-2017, 11:53 AM
Worst is a tie for me - Steiner and Celebz. I will never purchase anything from either one ever again. I've posted about both experiences in other threads.

seanbaseball
04-29-2017, 12:05 PM
Best-Goldin Ken in particular has gone out of his way for me even when i was being unreasonable. LOL. Have had great buying experiences at Goldin and I have consigned a lot of items with them and its gone very well. they are not flawless but when I point out an error they are quick to correct it.B+ for sure.

Average-SCP is average in my opinion. Slow to respond to email with some never responded to. used to consign here some time ago but never felt that they appreciated the business. They need to be a little more customer friendly.
Grade C+.

Heritage. Never consigned anything here and only bought a couple items.
They were very professional and its been a good experience. Grade B

Lelands-Used a vague description on a lot I purchased. I should have asked more questions. When I tried to return I was told too bad right away!
Grade F

Mears-has been good to work with and I've sent several items to them in the past. Good selling experience and good buying experience here. Troy is always helpful. Grade B

Hunt, Robert Edwards,Huggins and Scott,Paragon etc-I havent had enough experience if any to rate them.

Abzk01
05-05-2017, 12:52 PM
Most trustworthy is Goldin by far.