PDA

View Full Version : Florida gators GU

Kwyrock
05-18-2017, 04:20 PM
Does anyone know where to get some Florida gators game used football gear?

Thank you!

aus10dixon
06-01-2017, 12:45 AM
I'd recommend eBay to start. Larger, successful schools like Florida will typically have more listings there. There are two downsides to this. You may have to sort through more items that are incorrectly listed as game-used, and you'll likely see a lot of inflated asking prices. Try using search strings like "florida gators game used" or "florida gators football game worn" to weed out all of the replica jerseys that will be on there.

Additionally, you may want to contact the UF team store. Some colleges sell game-used items throughout the year, but I think most athletic departments tend to have a garage sale-style event periodically.

Kwyrock
06-01-2017, 07:37 PM
Aus10dixon,

Thanks for the heads up, I have been searching on eBay and found a little to choose from. However, I have not tried the schools store yet and that is an amazing idea.

Thanks again for all the help!!

sox83cubs84
06-01-2017, 09:00 PM
I'd recommend eBay to start. Larger, successful schools like Florida will typically have more listings there. There are two downsides to this. You may have to sort through more items that are incorrectly listed as game-used, and you'll likely see a lot of inflated asking prices. Try using search strings like "florida gators game used" or "florida gators football game worn" to weed out all of the replica jerseys that will be on there.

Additionally, you may want to contact the UF team store. Some colleges sell game-used items throughout the year, but I think most athletic departments tend to have a garage sale-style event periodically.

Another thing to do is use the value range section of eBay to state a minimum and maximum value to be searched. This gets rid of the vast majority of game used cards. When I do this, my range is generally $50 on the low end, and $200,000 on the high end.

Dave Miedema

tom1315
06-01-2017, 09:20 PM
For a game used/worn football helmet check out the website www.theclassicstuff.com

I've purchased a couple of college helmets and been pleased.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State alumni 1981