PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Millar World Series Game Worn

DoctorLoomis
05-31-2017, 12:53 AM
This is the jersey Kevin was wearing when the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004. He had it signed by his teammates. I hope you enjoy the photos.....

joecoco
05-31-2017, 04:39 AM
Wow! That is unbelievable!!! Epic piece. That is the most legible Manny Ramirez autograph bI have seen.

Nnunnari
05-31-2017, 12:32 PM
Very cool, thanks for sharing. You would think Millar would want to keep that.

dangerzone79
05-31-2017, 02:19 PM
Very cool. Was this a private sale or a charity auction type deal?

mrjohnmalton
05-31-2017, 08:44 PM
I am really really really far from being a Red Sox fan, but I quite enjoy Millar on Intentional Talk, and this is an amazing piece.

Sabresfreak
05-31-2017, 10:57 PM
This is the jersey Kevin was wearing when the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004. He had it signed by his teammates. I hope you enjoy the photos.....

Pretty sure DoctorLoomis knows Millar. Awesome jersey! You're not "Uncle Loddie"? Love Millar on IT!

DoctorLoomis
06-01-2017, 12:22 AM
Pretty sure DoctorLoomis knows Millar. Awesome jersey! You're not "Uncle Loddie"? Love Millar on IT!

Yessir I know Kevin well. That jersey is something special.......

dangerzone79
06-01-2017, 04:34 AM
But you don't own this. Everyone here thought you did, haha. I texted Millar today asking why he sold it and he said you took these pics at his house. Hahaha! Pretty amazing jersey for sure man. Obviously you never said you owned but because of the post I think people assumed, as know I did!

DoctorLoomis
06-01-2017, 02:52 PM
But you don't own this. Everyone here thought you did, haha. I texted Millar today asking why he sold it and he said you took these pics at his house. Hahaha! Pretty amazing jersey for sure man. Obviously you never said you owned but because of the post I think people assumed, as know I did!

That's correct. I do not own it nor would I intentionally lead anyone to believe that. I simply wanted the game used community to see a truly incredible jersey.

tigerdale
06-15-2017, 06:34 AM
Here is a bat (broken, handle missing) MLB authenticated from the 2004 world series.

MyOhMy
06-17-2017, 06:06 PM

I thought everything he'd been posted he owned or purchased from Kevin lol

wfl1974
06-19-2017, 12:00 PM
I'm a lifelong Red Sox fan from way down here in the deep south, and I absolutely love being able to see the jersey and the signatures...its a fantastic item from a magical year.