Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DoctorLoomis
    • Nov 2007

Kevin Millar World Series Game Worn

This is the jersey Kevin was wearing when the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004. He had it signed by his teammates. I hope you enjoy the photos.....
    Attached Files
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.
  • joecoco
    • Dec 2005

Re: Kevin Millar World Series Game Worn

Wow! That is unbelievable!!! Epic piece. That is the most legible Manny Ramirez autograph bI have seen.

Comment

• Nnunnari
      Banned
      • Sep 2006

Very cool, thanks for sharing. You would think Millar would want to keep that.

Comment

• dangerzone79
        • Mar 2013

Very cool. Was this a private sale or a charity auction type deal?

Comment

• mrjohnmalton
          • Mar 2016

I am really really really far from being a Red Sox fan, but I quite enjoy Millar on Intentional Talk, and this is an amazing piece.

Comment

• Sabresfreak
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by DoctorLoomis
            This is the jersey Kevin was wearing when the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004. He had it signed by his teammates. I hope you enjoy the photos.....
            Pretty sure DoctorLoomis knows Millar. Awesome jersey! You're not "Uncle Loddie"? Love Millar on IT!

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Sabresfreak
              Pretty sure DoctorLoomis knows Millar. Awesome jersey! You're not "Uncle Loddie"? Love Millar on IT!
              Yessir I know Kevin well. That jersey is something special.......
              ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Comment

• dangerzone79
                • Mar 2013

But you don't own this. Everyone here thought you did, haha. I texted Millar today asking why he sold it and he said you took these pics at his house. Hahaha! Pretty amazing jersey for sure man. Obviously you never said you owned but because of the post I think people assumed, as know I did!

Comment

• DoctorLoomis
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by dangerzone79
                  But you don't own this. Everyone here thought you did, haha. I texted Millar today asking why he sold it and he said you took these pics at his house. Hahaha! Pretty amazing jersey for sure man. Obviously you never said you owned but because of the post I think people assumed, as know I did!
                  That's correct. I do not own it nor would I intentionally lead anyone to believe that. I simply wanted the game used community to see a truly incredible jersey.

Comment

• tigerdale
                    • Dec 2007

Here is a bat (broken, handle missing) MLB authenticated from the 2004 world series.
                    Attached Files
                    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
                    Thank you, Dale
                    tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• MyOhMy
                      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by dangerzone79
                      I thought everything he'd been posted he owned or purchased from Kevin lol

Comment

• wfl1974
                        • Feb 2008

I'm a lifelong Red Sox fan from way down here in the deep south, and I absolutely love being able to see the jersey and the signatures...its a fantastic item from a magical year.

Comment

Working...