PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Colonels John Roche jersey match..

jathur02
06-10-2017, 06:32 PM
I've been trying like crazy to find a photo match to this jersey, so I can display them together. The only one I can find is the one I put on this post, and you can barely see it in the picture. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could post a picture/lead me in the right direction to finding something nice I can display with the uniform. I will owe you one or even paypal you a little something for your trouble(s)!

Thanks in advance...here are the pictures of the jersey.

jathur02
06-13-2017, 07:34 PM
anyone have any programs with any road games from 1974 of him wearing this? I just wish I could find a clear picture I could use with it!!

jathur02
06-21-2017, 12:14 AM
I wish I could find a program from this year or any footage from this game where the picture I posted is from...I will PAYPAL if you can find me a photo match of this uniform. I can't seem to find anything just yet. Thanks again.

nevrdiez34
06-21-2017, 07:52 AM
There are 1974 Kentucky Media Guides listed on eBay for $10, have you tried that? I have no idea if there will be good photos in there, but it may be worth a shot. I also saw someone listed some original photos of Kentucky from that year. I didn't see a photo of the player you're looking for, but if you message them they might have more photos or be able to help point you in the right direction.

jathur02
06-21-2017, 08:41 PM
I appreciate that. I actually did message some of them days ago with no luck. I'm pretty sure he only played half of the season in 74' when they wore this jersey, so that makes it even tougher to find.