PDA

View Full Version : Message for deacs86

Eric
02-15-2007, 11:13 PM
This is a message for forum user deacs86- Scott Robinson.

Scott,
I emailed you a few times and you haven't written me back.
I was writing you about the deal that went sour between us over the summer. In case you don't remember, you wrote me telling me you had a John Jefferson Chargers preseason jersey for sale. We worked out a deal, I got the jersey and everything was fine.

You then said the same source had some other chargers jerseys that you wanted to sell. I bought two from you and never got them. After not hearing from you for a while, you said you would look into it but refused to send me the tracking numbers. You then said the package was returned because no one was there to sign for it.

Remember, I told you that I live in a doorman apartment building here in new york city and there is always someone to sign for a package. In the 5 years I have lived here I have never had a package returned. You said you'd send it out right away and send me the new tracking number. You never sent the tracking number, though you said you had one AND you stopped returning my emails.

The only way I got you to respond to me was really a technicality. When we made the deal, you had me pay you by sending money to your friend's paypal account. I contacted that friend and told him you stole my money using his account and that I was holding him accountable. He was furious. He found you and made you pay me back.

Anyway, I was just wondering what ever happened to that mysterious package. You had the tracking number- what happened? Where did the jerseys go? And why did you stop responding to me?

Also, if you speak to your friend who is selling the saints jerseys- can you ask him to address the questions that have been raised about them. On 2-10 you wrote

"Hello..for those of you interested in any of the saints jerseys I had the privilege of seeing all of them firsthand today at my friends shop. Rest assured they are the absolute nicest game used jersey I have ever seen. The usage is incredible..team repairs...stains...etc..all are signed and dated as game used by the players..some with the actual games they were used in, including colstons jersey from the Monday night game back at the dome against Atlanta...and the most impressive is Reggie Bush's white jersey hat was used agianst the Giants..all of the jerseys are easy photo matches...i suggest anyone interested act quickly, and i guarantee you will be BLOWN away by these jerseys!!!"

Please tell your friend that the game photo does not match the Bush jersey that was offered to forum members. He has the responsibility of answering these questions. Perhaps you can help on that matter, and my personal one with you.
Thank you
Eric Stangel