PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Chipper Jones - Freddie Freeman

Chaskew9
07-07-2017, 06:35 AM
Hey Guys,

First time poster, but long time admirer of the site.
Ive been a Braves memorabilia collector for a number of years, but I finally started a big boy career and I have the funds to start looking into game used items. Currently I only have a few game used line-up cards, helmets, and bats. But Id like to transition into some higher-end items; especially of my favorite players from when I was a kid.

If anyone is looking to part with any items from their collections, Im currently looking for:

-Chipper Jones Game Used Jersey or Helmet - I prefer an MLB authentication or a good photo match. But will listen to any offers.

-Freddie Freeman Game Used Jersey, Helmet, or baseball- I prefer an MLB authentication or a good photo match. But will listen to any offers.

Im currently at the All Star Game this weekend, so ill try and responded as quickly as possible. My email is: jchaskew at yahoo dot com

Thank You for you time!

sctizzle
07-07-2017, 11:52 AM
I have Freddie's double from the Ft. Bragg game if interested. I have it on eBay but can come down a bunch via a direct deal. Sjnyr@aol.com

Chaskew9
07-09-2017, 04:00 AM
I have Freddie's double from the Ft. Bragg game if interested. I have it on eBay but can come down a bunch via a direct deal. Sjnyr@aol.com

Gona pass...thank you though

ndevlin
07-09-2017, 09:00 PM
I have a '99 game used/signed bat of Chipper

buc
07-11-2017, 11:40 AM
Have an MLB authenticated Chipper game used jersey from 2012 and game used helmet that was autographed (MLB authentication for the autograph, helmet originally came with a Braves LOA.)
Let me know if interested.

Chaskew9
07-12-2017, 02:52 AM
Have an MLB authenticated Chipper game used jersey from 2012 and game used helmet that was autographed (MLB authentication for the autograph, helmet originally came with a Braves LOA.)
Let me know if interested.

Interested. Can you email me at: jchaskew at yahoo dot com

Chaskew9
07-12-2017, 02:52 AM
I have a '99 game used/signed bat of Chipper

Sorry, Not looking for bats at the momment. Thank You

buc
07-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Interested. Can you email me at: jchaskew at yahoo dot com
Have pics to you Friday evening when I return home. Thank you.

Chaskew9
07-14-2017, 08:45 PM
Have pics to you Friday evening when I return home. Thank you.

Sounds good...thank you

Chaskew9
07-29-2017, 11:23 PM
Picked up a few items. But still looking for more if anyone has anything

Chaskew9
08-15-2017, 11:58 PM
Have paypal ready for a game used chipper jersey if there's any available? Prefer to stay off of eBay.