PDA

View Full Version : Sand knit NFL

gobills123
07-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Hey guys!

Question: i notice a lot of old Bills jerseys that say exclusively tailored and then Buffalo Bills. Sometimes they say Pro Action, which is assume is where they were sold through.
My legit gamers have the Bills tag, but i see Kelly's, Bennett's and OJs that obviously arent gamers but have a pro cut with the Bills tag and are absurd sizes like 38 and 40. Ive always kinda wondered why pro cut authentics exist. Ive seen the retail SK and Rawlings that arent pro cut that i would assume are retail jerseys.... but are the pro cut exclusive Bills tagged ones with no names what you would have gotten if say you filld iut the form and sent mail order from a magazine like sports weekly or something? I assume this is the case for other teams as well. Did they make essentially retail game cut authentics with team names rather than 'pro action '? Thanks!!

both-teams-played-hard
07-10-2017, 10:04 PM
Sand Knit designed and tailored exclusively tags might be gamers. But this title was used for retail jerseys from all sports, also.

gobills123
07-11-2017, 07:51 PM
Interesting, so standard retail authentics had team names too, so wear and name plates along with common sense dictate gamers.