PDA

View Full Version : Do the Red Sox ever have Fanfests?

jon_8_us
02-17-2007, 12:49 PM
I was just wondering after seeing all these other teams that have fanfests where they sell game used if the Red Sox ever do this?I know that they sell some but not much game used in the fan shop on the Fenway grounds but they are way overpriced.Like 1200$ for broken Manny Ramirez bat.So if anyone has any info about the Sox doing any fanfests like the other teams i would love to hear about it.Thanks all!
jon

jboosted92
02-17-2007, 01:27 PM
I was just wondering after seeing all these other teams that have fanfests where they sell game used if the Red Sox ever do this?I know that they sell some but not much game used in the fan shop on the Fenway grounds but they are way overpriced.Like 1200$ for broken Manny Ramirez bat.So if anyone has any info about the Sox doing any fanfests like the other teams i would love to hear about it.Thanks all!
jon

You mean you dont wanna go across Yawkey to the "Souvenier Store" and get a Marty Barret bat for $550...cmon, right after you just spent 40 bucks for a beer and burger at the knock-off ESPNZONE...ready to go to the Ball game..."

The "T" is the only good price in town.....