PDA

View Full Version : ? About Value of Yankees Tigers Fight Dugout Lineup Card

yankees159
09-13-2017, 04:03 PM
Hi I recently purchased the 8-24 Tigers Dug Out Card from the Tigers. This turned out to be the game were the Yankees and Tigers got into that well publicized brawl. I bought the card because it was my Kids first MLB game. Does this have any real value? I know it has sentimental value to me, but due to the fight would it be of any value? Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

TW

Chris78
09-13-2017, 06:06 PM
To me, it would not carry any extra value, or maybe a slight bump in value. I would prefer a special accomplishment or a division/playoff clinching lineup card, or even a lineup card that had several Hall of Fame players playing in the game where maybe one of them had a hit or home run.

mbrieve
09-13-2017, 07:19 PM
I can't imagine it would carry that much added value. Much more sentimental value for it being your kid's first game. I would hang onto it.

yankees159
09-13-2017, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the feedback I am hanging on to it for it has sentimental value.

memorabiliaunlimited
09-14-2017, 07:32 AM
i dont think it necessarily has an increased value, but if someone is looking to buy any random lineup card and is presented with 2 choices at the same price -
one from a regular game and one where a huge brawl happened - i would think that the one wherein a huge brawl happened would at least sell first.

wsohlcano
09-14-2017, 10:24 AM
Do any of you guys know what the dots stand for next to the players names on the line up cards?

Looks like they are only on some players and are added during the game.

Bill

niembre
09-14-2017, 12:14 PM
Whoever makes the last out of the inning, they write the number of inning down and circle it. The next inning, they color in that circle and do the same thing until the game is over. That way the team knows who will be the leadoff hitter for the next inning.

Do any of you guys know what the dots stand for next to the players names on the line up cards?

Looks like they are only on some players and are added during the game.

Bill

wsohlcano
09-14-2017, 01:34 PM
Ohh,

Makes total sense.

Thanks!!
Bill