PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Ticket Collectors

b.heagy
02-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Just in case anyone on here collects vintage tickets/stubs. More to come. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50132&item=120088854815

kjjavic@aol.com
02-18-2007, 09:39 PM
Hey Bill,

Nice collection and variety of stubs. I will probably bid on some.

I frequent Wilsons Auction house in Chester Heights PA. Are you associated with them? I have seen items at Wilsons end up on ebay under your ebay id. If you are, next time I'm in, I'll say hello.

KJ

slidekellyslide
02-18-2007, 10:49 PM
Bill, if you are associated with wbauctions then I have bought from you in the past....got a nice lot of St Louis Cardinals snapshots from the 1940-50s era.

b.heagy
02-19-2007, 07:18 AM
Hi KJ,
I am not associated with that particular auction house. I buy from many people that bring me "Fresh Merchandise" every weekend. I am sure some of the items are coming from there.

Slidekellyslide,
I work for them part time and consign a majority of the sports memorabilia through them. That was a nice lot of snap shots. Hope there is something you can add to your collection. I would have had more on there but I was pushing snow all week !

b.heagy
02-25-2007, 05:22 PM
Just a kind reminder that the tickets are ending in a couple of hours on ebay. Some nice ones from the 1937 Wilmington Clippers (Vince Lombardi played for them in 37). Another batch will be listed tonite as well, including more pertaining to Vince Lombardi and the 5th NFL All star game ticket. Please check em out. Hope there is something to add to your collection(s). Thanks for the read.

b.heagy
02-28-2007, 09:22 AM
KJ
Your tickets are on the way. Mailed them this morning 2-28. Should be there by Friday. Thanks for the interest. More tickets listed in case you did not see them. Take care

kjjavic
02-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Thanks Bill,
I look forward to getting them, that was a pretty impressive collection of stubs you listed. I did check out the new ones you put on. Any more Eagles to come? I did see a couple.

KJ

b.heagy
02-28-2007, 02:19 PM
Thanks Bill,
I look forward to getting them, that was a pretty impressive collection of stubs you listed. I did check out the new ones you put on. Any more Eagles to come? I did see a couple.

KJ

I Have some more Eagles tickets. If i get time this week i will have them ready to go on this sunday evening along with a nice early eagles pin.

kjjavic
02-28-2007, 03:21 PM
If you have a number in mind for the stubs, shoot me an email at kjjavic@aol.com if you want to avoid the fees. I would especially be interested in the pin if it is one I don't have.