Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hiramman
    • Feb 2007

Ebay Seller jerseys2003 ?

Anyone know who seller jerseys2003 is on ebay? Has anyone dealt with him before. He sure has a load of game-used jerseys. Anyone know his reputation in the industry?
    Always looking for Atlanta Braves Game-Used items. hiramman@bellsouth.net
  • kylehess10
    • Feb 2006

Re: Ebay Seller jerseys2003 ?

I definitely recommend him. His is an outstanding seller. I purchased 2 jersey's so far from him, both fit the description perfectly and he is just amazing. He is very truthful also, where I've seen in a few of his auctions that he sells his jersey's as game issued if they show no use, unlike other people who will just go ahead and sell it as game used if they have the correct tagging.
    kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
    http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

• Qstick333
      • Jan 2007

Great guy to deal with. Just got a jersey that matched the description perfectly and I couldn't be happier.

ZH
      Always on the lookout for Phillies and Orioles GU jerseys and bats............

Comment

• TNTtoys
        • Aug 2006

I think you're taking about Splinters from the Pine -- if so, outstanding seller... Very reputable, good prices too.
        Looking for ...
        Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
        Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
        Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• madlab7
          • Jan 2006

I agree with everything everyone else has posted. I have both bought and sold jerseys from Jerseys2003 and I would highly recommend them to anyone as well. One of the most fair and most reasonable sellers on the web!

Comment

Working...