Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Juicyfruit66
    • May 2015

How much would this go for?

I have a very rare 1996 diamond collection mariners ball girl jersey size 44 men's cut. I know the 90s teals are sought after and im thinking not many of these ball girl jerseys were made ( team issue tagging). My question is how much do you guys think i can get for it? It's throwing me off cause theres no comparables to guage it with. Rcmp69@hotmail.com
  • Juicyfruit66
    • May 2015

Re: How much would this go for?

Attached Files

Comment

• Phil316
      • May 2013

Jersey is missing the box tag that designates the year but its still a team issued jersey.

In all honesty about 60 to 75.00. You might be able to pull 100.00 but it would have to be to a buyer who really wants it.

Comment

• Juicyfruit66
        • May 2015

Blank retail teals sell for around that....wouldnt a legit ball girl team issue get more?

Comment

• Juicyfruit66
          • May 2015

Just checked ebay sold listings, retail size 44 ones which are blank sold for 100$.....maybe im a dreamer but i always figure theres a mariners collector who is dying to add a piece of safeco field into his man room. While i have no proof it was worn, im confident it was was they gave the gals and the nameplate and lettering pop.

Comment

• Juicyfruit66
            • May 2015

On a unrelated note, i found a site called watchcount.com and if you type in the ebay # it tells you what best offer was accepted. Pretty cool when guaging sellers

Comment

• STLHAMMER32
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Juicyfruit66
              Blank retail teals sell for around that....wouldnt a legit ball girl team issue get more?
              Blank Retails are often used to customize into favorite player or personalize the jersey. I don't know if there is a high demand for "ball girl" but it only takes one!

Comment

• Juicyfruit66
                • May 2015

haha yeah that's my motto with this stuff. I bought it cause I really liked it's originality and rarity.....I once sold a set of vintage checkers to a guy called "mr checkers" for 50 bucks (I paid 50 cents). He owned the world's biggest checker collection and wanted them haha.

Comment

• Juicyfruit66
                  • May 2015

Originally posted by Juicyfruit66
                  haha yeah that's my motto with this stuff. I bought it cause I really liked it's originality and rarity.....I once sold a set of vintage checkers to a guy called "mr checkers" for 50 bucks (I paid 50 cents). He owned the world's biggest checker collection and wanted them haha.

Comment

Working...