PDA

View Full Version : Chipper Jones GU Bat, Roy Halladay Pitched Ball

jaredmf910
11-27-2017, 05:55 PM
Hey all, looking to move a few of my baseball items as I shift my collecting focus to hockey. First up are my Chipper related pieces both of which I purchased directly from the Braves. Soon to be first ballot HOF'er, priced to move!

1) Chipper Jones Game Used 2009 Natural Rawlings Bat (Braves LOA)- $600
2)Game Used Baseball 9/22/12 (mlb hologram #EK095356) Pitched by Roy Halladay, hit for a single by Jason Heyward. Chipper passed Lou Gehrig on all time hit list this game- $300

Can send pictures upon request, tried uploading them here but they say too large.

buc
11-27-2017, 09:55 PM
Hey all, looking to move a few of my baseball items as I shift my collecting focus to hockey. First up are my Chipper related pieces both of which I purchased directly from the Braves. Soon to be first ballot HOF'er, priced to move!

1) Chipper Jones Game Used 2009 Natural Rawlings Bat (Braves LOA)- $600
2)Game Used Baseball 9/22/12 (mlb hologram #EK095356) Pitched by Roy Halladay, hit for a single by Jason Heyward. Chipper passed Lou Gehrig on all time hit list this game- $300

Can send pictures upon request, tried uploading them here but they say too large.

What is your email? I'll take the Chipper bat.

jaredmf910
11-27-2017, 10:43 PM
What is your email? I'll take the Chipper bat.

Best email to reach me is jaredmf10@gmail.com

jaredmf910
11-27-2017, 11:49 PM
Chipper bat is sold! Thanks to all who reached out. Ball still available for best offer!

buc
11-28-2017, 10:45 AM
Chipper bat is sold! Thanks to all who reached out. Ball still available for best offer!
Hoping you didn't sell it to someone else...I tried to reach you but you were not accepting PMs, so I asked for your email. Please advise when you have a moment. I emailed you earlier today.

buc
11-29-2017, 09:46 AM
Hoping you didn't sell it to someone else...I tried to reach you but you were not accepting PMs, so I asked for your email. Please advise when you have a moment. I emailed you earlier today.

Well...you never replied to my emails, so I emailed you from another account asking for your best price on the ball and received a quick answer. I hate you sold the bat out from under me...I would have offered more. That said, you could have at least told me that you sold it and replied to my emails, which you still have not done.

gorilla777
12-01-2017, 11:07 AM
Well...you never replied to my emails, so I emailed you from another account asking for your best price on the ball and received a quick answer. I hate you sold the bat out from under me...I would have offered more. That said, you could have at least told me that you sold it and replied to my emails, which you still have not done.

Not good...

buc
12-01-2017, 11:27 AM
Not good...
Nope. And never did hear anything else.

camarokids
12-03-2017, 04:44 PM
Nope. And never did hear anything else.
Hey Buc,
Email me. Email is in my sig.