PDA

View Full Version : Tim Duncan Jersey Inquiry

falk3nize
01-30-2018, 03:35 AM
I recently purchased this jersey last week and have the signature authenticated last friday. can anyone help me if this is a game issued Tim Duncan 2004-2005 "championship season" home jersey thanks!!

skc444
01-30-2018, 10:09 PM
It looks to be at worst a team issued jersey

skc444
01-30-2018, 10:20 PM
Well looks like I can't edit my original comment so I'll elaborate and say that it looks to be at worst a jersey that would have been issued to the team as a blank that could have been customized into a Duncan. I don't know much about Spurs jerseys or Tim Duncan's sizes but its hard to say if it was game issued and specifically made for him but there has been a recent influx of Tim Duncan spurs jerseys flooding the market.

sox83cubs84
01-31-2018, 07:45 PM
Sizing looks OK for the era, but there are a lot of Duncans out there. I haven't checked this particular one, but I have noticed some Duncans and David Robinsons I've looked at have had the wrong color scheme on the U with the spur located under it. I'd go to a good photo site and make sure that's a match in color scheme before I'd give it any more consideration.

Dave Miedema

falk3nize
02-03-2018, 12:13 AM
Sizing looks OK for the era, but there are a lot of Duncans out there. I haven't checked this particular one, but I have noticed some Duncans and David Robinsons I've looked at have had the wrong color scheme on the U with the spur located under it. I'd go to a good photo site and make sure that's a match in color scheme before I'd give it any more consideration.

Dave Miedema

i checked but i cant fins a high reso but looks good i wanna submit it to someone who can certify it to be sure sir Dave

here what i can find 88868

falk3nize
02-03-2018, 12:31 AM
I bought for someone who had it framed for a long time got removed from the frame and still have sticky residues of the glue still lol