Total shot in the dark!! Sold collection on here 10+ years ago...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jon_8_us
    • May 2006

Total shot in the dark!! Sold collection on here 10+ years ago...

I sold a bunch of Manny Ramirez game used bats and some other Red Sox bats to a gentlemen in Rhode Island about 10-11 years ago in the parking lot of Best Buy in Warwick...you still on here!? Looking for this bat in particular that was part of the collection..

Manny Ramirez of the Boston Red Sox reacts after striking out against the Seattle Mariners on April 11, 2007 at Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts.

Manny Ramirez of the Boston Red Sox hits a solo home run in the third inning against the New York Yankees on April 22, 2007 at Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts.
    Always looking for Manny Ramirez game used items
  • spider9698
    • May 2006

I bought a bunch of bats from you back in the day but lived outside Boston. Tried sending you a PM but you are not set up to receive them
    Steve

Comment

• jon_8_us
      • May 2006

Originally posted by spider9698
      I bought a bunch of bats from you back in the day but lived outside Boston. Tried sending you a PM but you are not set up to receive them
      Steve
      Hey Steve! Did you meet up with me in RI to buy them? Got any Manny bats?

Comment

• jon_8_us
        • May 2006

Steve
        Turned on my PM’s..tried to message you but it appears yours is off as well or at least I can’t send you one. The forum is a bit different then when I was active

Comment

• jon_8_us
          • May 2006

Steve
          Originally posted by jon_8_us
          Hey Steve! Did you meet up with me in RI to buy them? Got any Manny bats?
          It was you! Just searched all my old posts. Hit me up on email if you could I have a couple questions
          jon8us@gmail.com

Comment

• soxbats
            • Dec 2005

steve, can you shoot me your email. Thanks. soxbats at aol dot com

Comment

Working...