PDA

View Full Version : Rams game used helmets wanted, got items for trade.

bscylon
04-04-2019, 08:15 PM
I am hoping to find a Rams game used helmet. Not looking for anything expensive, as I am on a budget. But I do have some items I can use in trade also in any deal along with some cash. I have a University of Colorado game used helmet that may have been used by Kordell Stewart. It does come with a letter from the Hula Bowl who had obtained the helmet from CU when they used it for promotional marketing. I also have a WWE event used outfit that was worn/used by diva Jackie Gayda/Haas it is a bikini she has signed both the top and bottom. I also have a TNA event used outfit that was used by diva Lacey Von Erich who also signed by her, she did add 1/1 on it also. This is accompanied by a autographed picture of her in the outfit also. So if any interest you shoot me a message, I will respond, I am also open to dealing these by themselves also. Thanks. If I missed anything here please let me know. I do have pics of these also if needed. I have tried to load them here, but they are not taking to here.