PDA

View Full Version : X Bat Labeling

Stefano61
02-26-2007, 10:53 AM
Hi,

does anyone know how can I tell if an X Bat has been made for pro use ?

In their web site they state that they sell bats identical to the ones made for the professional players. Is it true or are there any differences ?

Thanks for help.

Stefano

brianborsch
02-26-2007, 02:04 PM
Hello,

I know that bats pre-2006 there was a time when people could order bats that would be exactly the same as the ones the pros would get. I don't know how many people "capitalized" on that "opportunity", but I would try to steer clear from any star player's bats pre-2006 unless the provenance is rock solid.
As for players that were more minor back then, I probably would not worry too much.
Now they will make a similar bat as they do for the pros except now the name plate will state" Pro Trophy" instead of Pro maple under the player's name.

I hope this helps!

Brian B

Stefano61
02-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Hello,

I know that bats pre-2006 there was a time when people could order bats that would be exactly the same as the ones the pros would get. I don't know how many people "capitalized" on that "opportunity", but I would try to steer clear from any star player's bats pre-2006 unless the provenance is rock solid.
As for players that were more minor back then, I probably would not worry too much.
Now they will make a similar bat as they do for the pros except now the name plate will state" Pro Trophy" instead of Pro maple under the player's name.

I hope this helps!

Brian B

It sure helped.

Thank you Brian.

Stefano