AARON JUDGE game used bats from 2017 2018 2019. WHERE HAVE THEY GONE?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huerta
    • Jan 2012

AARON JUDGE game used bats from 2017 2018 2019. WHERE HAVE THEY GONE?

I've been searching hi and low for a game used aaron judge bat from 2017 2018 or 2019. I have seen lots of gamers from the minors in the past but no major league bats. It appears that either Judge Fanatics or Steiner are hoarding these bats. I know Fanatics sold off many of his misc game used stuff on ebay and on their website,but no bats. Anyone have any comments or questions about this issue. Thanks, Nick.
  • memorabiliaunlimited
    • Oct 2013

judge hoards them. he signed a small deal with a small company called player direct for his debut season and i think maybe his rookie year they got some stuff, and then after the 2017 season he had a very small deal with anderson authentics just for a few bats that were all put to auction. as far as i know, his deal with fanatics either only included very few bats that sold immediately or did not include any bats (only cleats, BGs, and things like sleeves) and he never had a game used deal with steiner.

Comment

• Charlesomike
      • Jul 2019

AARON JUDGE game used bats from 2017 2018 2019 WHERE HAVE THEY GONE

Sliding Contracts are in the game, but they dont show as occurring immediately; the slide occurs at the end of the season, when contract changes occur for all players

Comment

Working...